2013年10月11日 星期五

Buzzer Beat (By Percy)

‘Buzzer Beat’ in Japan

Concerning to Japan, I am very interested on its soap opera. Last year, I watched one of them which is called ‘
Buzzer Beat(零秒出手) ’.  It is a story about love and pursuit dream. It is inspiring for teens because the main character has the common interest just like us is playing basketball. When we do something related to our interests, we seldom think of fighting for it to become our future jobs. But in this soap opera, the two main characters try to work hard to make their lives different.

Also, the other reason I like it is the two main characters ‘山下智久’ and ‘北川景子’ ( I apologize that I don’t know how to express their names in English). Both of them are fad and famous movie stars. This absolutely is one of selling point in this drama.


This drama actually is well-known in Hong Kong too because it was a TV program in 2005.Many teens who born in 80S-90S watched it before. And it is a discussing topic between adolesents .


3 則留言:

  1. At first, i thought the writer of this blog is a girl because normally boys wont watch drama series,let alone introduce a Japanese soup opera.
    But when i read this" the main character has the common interest just like us is playing basketball", i started thinking about the sex of the writer as girls seldom play basketball. At least, my friends and i(i'm a girl) don't like sport.
    I guess this is what people call "gender stereotypes" . Is it related to our culture? I wondered.

    by COCO

    回覆刪除
  2. I love 山下智久 so much because he is handsome. I have watched this soap opera for twice. I agreed with you that it is inspiring.
    I like Japanese soap operas as they have various themes. They show Japanese culture such as Japanese respect family value. Also, Japanese has a strong sense of identity. They respect their language.
    By the way, I like your sharing.

    回覆刪除
  3. I like this movie and the main character is handsome. However, there is a mistake in the name of the movie.

    When there is 0 seconds left in the game, that means the game has already ended. So, the shoot would not count as a goal no matter it is in or not. So, it is a mistake.

    By Miller

    回覆刪除